Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009

Beautiful Bespoke Kitchens - Now Available!!


Introducing the new bespoke custom-built kitchen service from KaiaGaia! Mouse-built by hand (if you get my meaning)!

For something truly unique for your Second Life home drop me a notecard or IM me and I would be delighted to visit your home and discuss your kitchen requirements. The kitchens are based on English Country House style featuring natural woods, brick, granites and of course the famous Kaia Agas!

I am also planning an 'off-the-shelf' range available in individual kitchen units with stretchable counter surfaces so you can do-it-yourself if you prefer! However if you find this a rather daunting prospect dont worry - I am always on hand to rescue you! :-)

Also added to the KaiaGaia range is a new beanbag with, well, 'slob-out' animation :-) Ladies - this may be more suited to your male companions but I have tried it and boy is it comfortable! So grab it before he does!

Available in our Foale main store now!

No comments:

Post a Comment