Pages

Thursday 11 December 2008

Kaia....A Second Life Community...A First Class Lifestyle.....




Welcome to Kaia Estates and KaiaGaia's Blog! I admit I am new to blogs......but so much goes on at Kaia and in Second Life that I thought it would be good for residents, clients and friends to read about it :-)

So to kick off.......I expect you are all wondering........ 'Meggie? What is 'Kaia'?'

So here we go - The Meaning of Kaia...

Kaia Kaia is a name originated from greek. Meaning of Kaia is "from the earth " and is mostly used for female gender.

Kaia Kaia is a name originated from hawaiian. Meaning of Kaia is "the sea "......

The name encompasses the two main elements of Second Life....If you have visited the Kaia Islands you will know how important the land and water are to me. Without the terraformed landscape Kaia wouldn't be as beautiful, serene and relaxing as it is. My aim is to provide Kaia residents with a place where they can chill at the end of a long RL day, a virtual breath of calming fresh air. A place they know is safe and secure and yes, that little bit exclusive and special......


I hope if you read this blog and you are already lucky enough to be a Kaia resident it will give you the low-down on your community.....and if you aren't a 'Kaian' but now you are curious please visit us and see it for yourself....


1 comment:

  1. Meggie...I am so happy you started this place for the residents! It's great to stay informed!

    ReplyDelete