Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Blizzard Cove...A Gorgeous Place To Live



As you know, in the past I designed and owned Kaia Estates in SL. It was a place I was very proud of, a place I loved and I was very upset when eventually I had to let it go. It was a group of Sims which, I think, showed SL beauty to its full potential, from the majestic crashing waves on the surf beach to the tiny squirrel that lived on Sandalwood.

Searching Second Life for a new home showed me that there are very few places like that...it has taken me weeks and weeks to find a new place to live - I am a perfectionist and very fussy! But flying around various LMs picked up on the Marketplace I stumbled across Blizzard Cove - a beautiful tropical Sim with hidden pools, sandy beaches and lots and lots of palm trees - and private rental properties.

A chat with owner Bridgetta Smythe showed her to be just as passionate about her Estate as I was, which is lovely to see when there are so many huge, anonymous estates in SL.

At the time of blogging there were no vacancies on the Sim but its well worth a look and maybe bookmarking it for future reference.

You'll find the SLURL under the Favourite Haunts tab on the right :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment