Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

New Year....New Store....Again!



Huge apologies but I have decided to move the main store again...the Eastern Spell sim proved to be so laggy it took an age for me to rezz anything and that's not the kind of service I want for my clients!

So after a great deal of TPing and searching I found Indigo Sky and have bought 1/8th Sim for the shop. To date the building is up and there are some items rezzed. Please bear with me - I am going as fast as I can but its a busy time of year in RL as well as SL. (Make mince pies or rezz a sofa....hmmm...that kind of thing!)

You will find Rudolph and Frosty, the Christmas KaiaBears, as well as a new, updated version of the Beachcomber range which is so popular. Updated because you can't see the poseballs - yayy!!! I have wanted to take them out for a while now - they are so ugly. So you can expect the entire KaiaGaia range to be ball-free but still with the great animations you have come to expect in stylish, low-prim furniture.

I am also working on some Christmas home decorations and will post and send out a group notice once they are in-store.

You'll find the SLURL to the new main store over on the right of this post...please check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment